You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Helping professionals give quality advice to people in housing need
Our services include:
- Expert Advice Service providing webchat and telephone advice for housing, homelessness and housing debt
- In person and online training including housing, homelessness and soft skills
- Briefings and networking events to share good practice
- Factsheets on housing, homelessness and benefits
Our services are fully funded by the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities.
Who is eligible for our services?
We are funded to deliver services to organisations in England that provide housing or homelessness advice to their service users.
This includes organisations that deliver debt and welfare benefits advice to help improve their client's housing situation.
Eligible organisations include:
- Citizens Advice
- a local authority
- a voluntary organisation
- a public authority such as prisons, probation, jobcentres or health services
Who is not eligible?
We cannot provide our services to:
- organisations based outside of England
- organisations that charge clients fees for advice or services
- housing associations
- community interest companies (CICs)
- tenant management organisations (TMOs)
- private organisations
Not sure if you're eligible?
Please contact us.