You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.

Need advice?

We are not a public-facing organisation and can only provide our services to eligible professionals and organisations.

Where to find help

If you are looking for advice regarding your housing situation, the following organisations may be able to provide free advice, resources and support. 

  • Shelter features detailed advice and information about your housing rights, including how to access help if you are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. 
  • Citizens Advice provides advice on your rights in a range of housing situations. 
  • The Housing and Local Services section of GOV.UK hosts a range of information regarding the rights of home owners and renters.
Need advice?

If you are a member of the public please note our services are only available to eligible professionals and organisations.