You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
About our free webinars
Our webinars provide an opportunity to learn about specific areas of housing law, keep up-to-date with legislation changes and develop your professional skills.
Our current list of webinar topics:
- Understanding Homelessness and Housing: Local Authority Duties
- Effective Next Steps
- Ending a Tenancy: a Tenant’s Rights
- Introduction to Eligibility for Housing Assistance
- Casework Skills: Good Practice
- Skills in Establishing Housing and Homelessness Needs
- Assisting Non-UK Nationals
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies - S21 Notices
- Dealing with Landlord Harassment and Unlawful Eviction
- Eligibility for Housing Assistance – EEA Nationals
- Eligibility for Housing Assistance – Non UK & EEA Nationals
- Homelessness and Temporary Accommodation
- Housing Duties to Young People
- Houses in Multiple Occupation: Mandatory Licenses
- Introduction to Housing Conditions and Disrepair
- Mortgage Possession: Helping Tenants of Landlords
- Persons from Abroad: An Introduction to Housing Cost Entitlement for EEA National Households
- Suspending a Warrant
- Tenant Fees Act: One Year On
- Transferring a Tenancy: Issues to Consider
- Understanding Homelessness Vulnerability
- Understanding Right to Rent
- Understanding Statutory Overcrowding
- Understanding Suitability of Accommodation
- Understanding Tenancy Deposits
- Understanding Tenant Under Occupancy
- Understanding the Public Sector Equality Duty: Homelessness and Housing
These webinars are shortened versions of our live webinars, without the activities and opportunities to ask questions. They are ideal if you cannot attend a live webinar or as a recap of key information after attending.
Follow the links below and click 'details' to find out more about what they cover and who they are aimed at.
Group webinar delivery
Webinars can be delivered, for free, to groups of staff at NHAS eligible organisations. We can deliver webinars to a minimum of 15 delegates and a maximum of 25 delegates per session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests or queries.
Please note: We have availability for funded group webinar training in June. Enquiries can now be taken for July-September delivery.