HM Courts & Tribunals service announce counter closures
Posted by Natalie Pearson 19/03/20
The Queen’s Bench Division
The Queen’s Bench Division is making some temporary changes from Thursday 19 March 2020 until further notice. The following counters will close, but services will continue from nearby counters and offices.
These counters will temporarily close:
- E07 - Queen’s Bench Issues, Enforcement and Masters Listing
- E15 - Queen’s Bench Enforcement, Deed Poll and Bills of Sale
- E14 - Foreign Process
- WGO8 - Queen’s Bench Listing
- C324 - Administrative Court Issues
- WGO7 - Administrative Court Listing
Please use these nearby counters instead:
- E01 (The Fees Office counter): Claim forms and other related documentation.
- Bear Garden (East Block): Bundles for Queen’s Bench Masters hearings
- Court 37 (West Green building): Bundles for Queen’s Bench and Administrative Court hearings
More details on closures and contact details here.
The Civil Division of the Court of Appeal
The Civil Division of the Court of Appeal has made some temporary changes from Wednesday 18 March 2020 until further notice.
The following counter will temporarily close and a ‘drop-box’ service will be continued in the same location:
- E307 Civil Appeals Registry