Welcome to NHAS online
The National Homelessness Advice Service (NHAS) believes no one should be homeless or badly housed for the want of expert advice. We aim to prevent homelessness and improve housing circumstances by enabling frontline advisers to give accurate and timely advice.
Our list of members shows the range of organisations benefitting from our free services:
- telephone consultancy to give on the spot support when providing housing advice
- specialist casework referral service for mortgage debt advice
- training on a range of housing subjects
- updates and information on legislation and policy
- resources to support and promote best practice
We work with Citizens Advice Bureaux, local authorities, and voluntary advice agencies; all bureaux and local authority housing teams in England are automatically members of NHAS.
Are you worried about your mortgage?
Go to our Publications page to view or download our leaflet: